Hands-on training in Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic metagenomic
The 10th International Course in Microbial Ecology (ICME 10), entitled “Hands-on training in Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic metagenomic” took place from 6 to 10 May 2019, at the University fo Milano- Bicocca, Italy.
The course focused on the use of Metagenomic Sequencing. History, application and project planning on metagenomics in microbial ecological context were actively explained. The course had intense sessions on assembly, binning and annotation: theory and hands-on training in the bioinformatic laboratories of Milano Bicocca University.
Organizers, instructors and invited speakers
- Andrea Franzetti, DISAT University of Milano Bicocca
- Anna Espinoza Tofalos, University of Milano Bicocca
- Manuela Coci MicrobEco, Catania, Italy
- Nicola Segata, University of Trento, Italy
- Jean-François Flot, Free Université of Brusseles
- Roberto Orellana R., University of Playa Ancha
- Daniel Lundin , Linkoping University
- Anna Sandionigi , University of Milan Bicocca
- Nadège Guiglielmoni, Free Université of Brusseles
- Maurizio Casiraghi , University of Milano Bicocca
- Francesco Ficetola, University of Milano La Statale
- Roberto Ambrosini, University of Milano La Statale